department of administration
Some of the basic functions of administration department includes, coordinating, planning, organizing, Directing and controlling the activities of other departments.
Administration is a point of contact for all employees, the department provides administrative supports, managing queries etc. the main duties of the department includes preparation of regular reports, keeping of accurate records.
Other functions include:
- Payroll computation.
- Preparation and cost distribution.
- Pay plan administration.
- Fringe benefit supervision and report preparation.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Health insurance plan supervision
Management functions includes:
- Provision of comprehensive administrative plan and leadership.
- Evaluation of performance of all staff.
Nnenna Ogo Anoke-Eze
DATE OF BIRTH : 14 May, 1966
MARITAL STATUSSingle Parent
DENOMINATION: Reformed Presbyterian Church of Nigeria
LOCAL GOVT. AREA: STATE OF ORIGIN: Ebonyi
HOME TOWN: Ohaozara
CONTACT ADDRESS: Umuokpara
20A Nibo Street (Beside Assemblies of
God Church), Ndiagu Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Ministry of Works and Transport, Admin
and Supplies Department, Abakaliki,
Phone No: Ebonyi State.
- Pioneer Primary School, Onitsha, Anambra State 1972-1977
- Central School, Uburu Ohaozara LGA, then Imo State 1977- 1978
- GIRLS Sec. School, Ovim Isuikwuato LGA, then Imo State 1978-1983
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 1984-1988
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State 1994- 1995
2000 2002) in charge of all matters relating to Administration and Finance
vi Chief Administrative Oficer G. 14, Head, Administration Department,
Ministry of Youth and Sports, Ebonyi State Civil Service (2003 -2007)
Deputy Dinetor Administration GL. 15Head Admin. And Supplies
Department, Ministry of Lands Survey and Housing (2008 2011)
Diretor HOD Administration GL. 16/Head of Department Administration a
Supyplies Ntinistry of Justice (2011-2015).
i)Diretor 7H0D Administration and Supplies Ministry of Health (2015 -2019
Presently Director HOD Admin and Supplies, Ministry of Works and
Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Multi -Cadre Induction Course Owerri Imo State
Management of Development Course, United Nation’s Development Project
(UNDP) asisted Aid Management Programme.
ERBSG ADSI 5-days Workshop on Atitudinal Change/Work Ethics and
Computer Appreciation Course.
Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) 5- days Workshop on
Admin. Principles, Processes and Practices.
ASCON’S Capacity Building in the Public Service Course
ASCON’S S- days Workshop on Leadership Skills and Management
Strategies for Ebonyi State Civil Servants.
vii. Ebonyi State Government/Nexton Business Service Ltd Workshop on Landh